Specifying top-level form in formset (VFP 5.0)
Author Message
 Specifying top-level form in formset (VFP 5.0)

I could find nothing related to this subject in the documentation or at the
MS site.

I have four forms, one set as the top-level form in a formset.  Setting the
ShowWindow property for the other three as 1 - In Top-Level Form places
them in the hidden main VFP window at run-time.  (<ChildForm>.Show is
issued from buttons on the top-level form.)  I know I can split each into a
separate form and issue a DO FORM from the active top-level form, but then
what would be the use of the formset?

Setting all the forms' ShowWindow property to 2 - As Top-Level Form works
also, but unnecessarily clutters up the taskbar when all four are visible.

Since the parent is the form active when the child form is activated, is it
possible within a formset to force the top-level form to become active
before the others?

Thanks in advance.
--
Vern DeHaven

Fri, 21 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Adding a Top Level Form to an app object based on a formset

2. Formset as Top-Level Form?

3. TOP-LEVEL FOR IN VFP 5.0

4. Vfp top level forms and menu bars

5. VFP 6.O Top-Level Form Menu

6. Disable Top Level Form Menu selections in VFP.

7. VFP: Top level form and toolbars

8. VFP Bug with top level forms

9. Strange problem with modal forms and Application in top-level form

10. addressing form from menu on top level form ?

11. Top level form menu & active form

12. release form - from menubar of top level form ?