OpenOffice OLE Automation Type Parameter Problem
Author Message
 OpenOffice OLE Automation Type Parameter Problem

I am having a problem passing a parameter to an Openoffice automation
object. The parameter that is needed is suppose to be a variant type but
whatever I throw at it in VFP keeps giving me a type mismatch!! Has anyone
come across this problem and found some sort of resoultion???

Thanks,

Paul.

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 08:24:50 GMT
 OpenOffice OLE Automation Type Parameter Problem
I am having a problem passing a parameter to an Openoffice automation
object. The parameter that is needed is suppose to be a variant type but
whatever I throw at it in VFP keeps giving me a type mismatch!! Has anyone
come across this problem and found some sort of resoultion???

Thanks,

Paul.

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 14:07:34 GMT
 OpenOffice OLE Automation Type Parameter Problem
Found a link to solve the problem:

http://www.fpress.com/revista/Num1202/Truco.htm

Paul.

Quote:
> I am having a problem passing a parameter to an Openoffice automation
> object. The parameter that is needed is suppose to be a variant type but
> whatever I throw at it in VFP keeps giving me a type mismatch!! Has anyone
> come across this problem and found some sort of resoultion???

> Thanks,

> Paul.

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 09:41:10 GMT

1. VFP and OpenOffice automation (VB problem?)

2. Receiving Parameter in OLE Automation

3. VFP OLE Automation Server - parameter "collisions"

4. OLE automation and complex variable types

5. automation server parameter problem

6. Excel OLE Automation problem in naming a range.

7. VFP array as automation parameters?

8. Automation Server - how to get parameters in Init()?

9. What COM type to use for array parameters?

10. Strong typing cannot process 27 parameters

11. Word 97 OLE Automation error

12. VFP3.0 - Help using OLE Automation with Word95 FileClose function