Need Help For Customize Help In Foxpro for Dos 2.5
Author Message
 Need Help For Customize Help In Foxpro for Dos 2.5

Hello

I am developing on application in Foxpro for Dos 2.5
I want to give customize help for my application.
Can any one tell me how to do that?
Thanks in advance.

Sonal

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 12:52:09 GMT
 Need Help For Customize Help In Foxpro for Dos 2.5
use SET HELPFILTER TO <condition> where the condition refers to something
related to the field names of the help file for instance you can type SET
HELPFILTER TO 'sys' $ topic

Hamed

Quote:
> Hello

> I am developing on application in Foxpro for Dos 2.5
> I want to give customize help for my application.
> Can any one tell me how to do that?
> Thanks in advance.

> Sonal

Wed, 09 Jun 2004 13:19:36 GMT
 Need Help For Customize Help In Foxpro for Dos 2.5
Thanks for the reply.

But how to define topic?

Thanks,
Sonal

Quote:
> use SET HELPFILTER TO <condition> where the condition refers to something
> related to the field names of the help file for instance you can type SET
> HELPFILTER TO 'sys' $ topic

> Hamed

> > Hello

> > I am developing on application in Foxpro for Dos 2.5
> > I want to give customize help for my application.
> > Can any one tell me how to do that?
> > Thanks in advance.

> > Sonal

Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:38:23 GMT
 Need Help For Customize Help In Foxpro for Dos 2.5
There is a table named FOXHELP in your fox dir. use and browse it. you see
what you want. SET HELPFILTER TO is something like SET FILTER TO that is
especialized for current help file

Good Luck

Quote:
> Thanks for the reply.

> But how to define topic?

> Thanks,
> Sonal

> > use SET HELPFILTER TO <condition> where the condition refers to
something
> > related to the field names of the help file for instance you can type
SET
> > HELPFILTER TO 'sys' $ topic

> > Hamed

> > > Hello

> > > I am developing on application in Foxpro for Dos 2.5
> > > I want to give customize help for my application.
> > > Can any one tell me how to do that?
> > > Thanks in advance.

> > > Sonal

Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:31:55 GMT

1. I NEED HELP I NEED HELP CUSTOMIZING EXCHANGE 5.0

2. HELP! Problem compiling on Foxpro 2.5 for DOS

3. Foxpro 2.5 Dos Browse help

4. Foxpro 2.5 for DOS barcode HELP !!!

5. FoxPro 2.5 DOS...help please??

6. Urgent help: Foxpro 2.5 for DOS, Win95 workstation, TTS on Novell 4.10

7. Help!! with Foxpro 2.5 for DOS

8. FoxPro 2.5 DOS: fichier d'aide, help file

9. Help : Timer with Foxpro 2.5 DOS

10. I need help printing a report in FoxPro 2.5 for Windows

11. Need help creating Fox 2.5 table via MS Visual FoxPro ODBC driver

12. FoxPro 2.5 Help needed