A good graphing program for VFP 6
Author Message
 A good graphing program for VFP 6

Does anyone know of a good graphing program (X-Y plots, bar graphs, line
graphs etc) we can ship with our app - VFP (6.0).

Thanks in advance.

B.

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 04:50:10 GMT
 A good graphing program for VFP 6

Quote:
> Does anyone know of a good graphing program (X-Y plots, bar graphs, line
> graphs etc) we can ship with our app - VFP (6.0).

> Thanks in advance.

> B.

MS Excel ;-)

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 05:07:56 GMT
 A good graphing program for VFP 6
I've played with the highly rated Graphics Server, but I had some problems
with it, and I found their support to be lacking. I'm currently using
TeeChart, and I've found it to be quite versatile and fairly easy to use.
www.teechart.com. Purchase of the control includes royalty free
distribution.

Quote:
> Does anyone know of a good graphing program (X-Y plots, bar graphs, line
> graphs etc) we can ship with our app - VFP (6.0).

> Thanks in advance.

> B.

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 04:55:41 GMT
 A good graphing program for VFP 6
Hello, Bob101!
You wrote  on Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:50:10 -0800:

 B> Does anyone know of a good graphing program (X-Y plots, bar graphs, line
 B> graphs etc) we can ship with our app - VFP (6.0).

 B> Thanks in advance.

 B> B.

If you're user has Excel/Office installed, then you can use the MSGraph that
is part of Excel/Office. You can distribute the MSGraph runtime files, but
these runtime files do not allow you to create graphs on the fly; you can
only display existing graphs. A free alternative is the MS Chart Control
(mschrt20.ocx).
---
Eric den Doop

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 05:25:22 GMT
 A good graphing program for VFP 6
Thanks for all the tips, Excel/Office is not an options as our clients may
or may not have these installed.

Quote:
> I've played with the highly rated Graphics Server, but I had some problems
> with it, and I found their support to be lacking. I'm currently using
> TeeChart, and I've found it to be quite versatile and fairly easy to use.
> www.teechart.com. Purchase of the control includes royalty free
> distribution.

This looks interesting, have you seen any VFP code examples?  Are there any?

B.

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 07:41:01 GMT
 A good graphing program for VFP 6
I've used Excel/Office/MsGraph. It's a piss-poor solution at best. I think
Graphics Server or Teechart are among your best options. IMNSHO, MSGraph
just isn't an option.

Quote:
> Thanks for all the tips, Excel/Office is not an options as our clients may
> or may not have these installed.

> > I've played with the highly rated Graphics Server, but I had some
problems
> > with it, and I found their support to be lacking. I'm currently using
> > TeeChart, and I've found it to be quite versatile and fairly easy to
use.
> > www.teechart.com. Purchase of the control includes royalty free
> > distribution.

> This looks interesting, have you seen any VFP code examples?  Are there
any?

> B.

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 09:29:07 GMT
 A good graphing program for VFP 6
Crystal Reports has pretty good graphing capabilities.

--
Craig Berntson
MCSD, Visual FoxPro MVP

Quote:
> Does anyone know of a good graphing program (X-Y plots, bar graphs, line
> graphs etc) we can ship with our app - VFP (6.0).

> Thanks in advance.

> B.

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 01:13:41 GMT

1. Are there any good Graphing/Charting programs?

2. Programmed use of MS Graph 97 or MS Graph 8.0

3. Is there a better graphing program than MS-GRAPH?

4. Recommendation of Good Client Structure Update Program Needed (VFP)

5. VFP Graph Wizard vs. 3rd Party Graph Utilities

6. Add-on Libraries for Better Graphs??

7. Better (controllable) graph generator for FOX Windows?

8. best graphing from within FPW 2.6?

9. Graphing programs, more questions...

10. OLE-how to program MS Graph

11. How to program graph in FPW2.5 ?

12. Graphing Capabilities with a 5.0 .exe program