How to intercept ie4's OnQuit or any event ?
Author Message
 How to intercept ie4's OnQuit or any event ?

Hi all,

I can create the ie4 object and access all properties and methods no
problem...

but how can I respond to events triggered by ie4 ?

The MSDN help says that in VB you can use the following code:

Private Sub object_OnQuit()

*** Code here

End Sub

I tried using the following in VFP:

Function oie_OnQuit

=MessageBox( "Quitting" )

Do I need a wrapper class ?

BTW anyone looking for the object model for IE can find it at :

http://www.*-*-*.com/
rnetExplorer.asp

TIA

Greg Foote
Software At Work Inc.

Mon, 31 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to intercept ie4's OnQuit or any event ?
Just a guess but you may need the vfpcom to get com methods back into vfp6
Allen
Quote:
> but how can I respond to events triggered by ie4 ?

> The MSDN help says that in VB you can use the following code:

Tue, 01 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to intercept ie4's OnQuit or any event ?
Native VFP doesn't support WITH EVENTS. However, you can download the
VFPCOM.DLL from the VFP web site and use it.

--

Craig Berntson
Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP

Quote:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/browser/webbrowser/reference/objec...

> rnetExplorer.asp

> TIA

> Greg Foote
> Software At Work Inc.

Tue, 01 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to intercept Mouse events for the columns ?

2. Event doesn't honor Class Event?

3. Event tracking doesn't show refresh events...?

4. Intercept Error

5. Activating a form control's click event from Menu

6. Activex event doesn't fire when using a do while loop

7. cancel a destroy event / or click the close button and don't leave the form

8. Intercepting form close and appl close

9. How to fire outline control's expand event programatically

10. Outline OCX - DragDrop Event doesn't fire

11. Intercepting error messages from SQL Server?

12. add a column's event-handler from a form designer