Connectivity error:[Microsoft ODBC Driver Manager]Function sequence error
Author Message
 Connectivity error:[Microsoft ODBC Driver Manager]Function sequence error

I work with Visual FoxPro 6.0, SQL Server 7.0 and ODBC (SQL Server driver
3.70)
 All my remote views have the property "SharedConnection" set to .T.
(because I have transactions with multiple updates in different views).After
a transaction is commited successfully,when I want to open an remote view, I
have this error message:
Connectivity error:[Microsoft ODBC Driver Manager]Function sequence error
What this mean and what can I do about it?

Thanks.

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:19:17 GMT
 Connectivity error:[Microsoft ODBC Driver Manager]Function sequence error
This is a reported bug for VFP and DAO. See MS Knowledge Base for more info.

Joerg

Quote:
> I work with Visual FoxPro 6.0, SQL Server 7.0 and ODBC (SQL Server driver
> 3.70)
>  All my remote views have the property "SharedConnection" set to .T.
> (because I have transactions with multiple updates in different
views).After
> a transaction is commited successfully,when I want to open an remote view,
> have this error message:
> Connectivity error:[Microsoft ODBC Driver Manager]Function sequence error
> What this mean and what can I do about it?

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 18:59:40 GMT

1. Error : [Microsoft][ODBC Visual FoxPro Driver]Function sequence error

2. Connectivity error: [Microsoft][ODBC dBase Driver]

3. connectivity error Driver is propably out of resources

4. "Function sequence error" Vfp

5. Trap ODBC connectivity error using remote view (Repost)

6. DEC ODBC connectivity date errors

7. ODBC Connectivity Error

8. Connectivity Error: ODBC ...

9. Connectivity error MS ODBC SQL Server

10. component to convert VFP expression into ODBC scalar function escape sequences

11. ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

12. ODBC Visual FoxPro Driver error '80040e37'