Patch from FP 2.6 to 2.6 Error Foxprow.exe not a baseline file
Author Message
 Patch from FP 2.6 to 2.6 Error Foxprow.exe not a baseline file

If I run the dopatch.bat I get the Error: "Foxprow.exe not a baseline
file". I run the hole setup from the disks in the original path and I
get the same Error.

Alfred Langer

Wed, 08 Dec 2004 21:22:00 GMT
 Patch from FP 2.6 to 2.6 Error Foxprow.exe not a baseline file
The 2.6a update does not work with the german version
of FPW 2.6, as far as I know.

-Stefan

--
-Stefan Wuebbe
FE AVP&Cie

Quote:
> If I run the dopatch.bat I get the Error: "Foxprow.exe not a baseline
> file". I run the hole setup from the disks in the original path and I
> get the same Error.

> Alfred Langer

Wed, 08 Dec 2004 23:46:21 GMT
 Patch from FP 2.6 to 2.6 Error Foxprow.exe not a baseline file

Quote:
> The 2.6a update does not work with the german version
> of FPW 2.6, as far as I know

On http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q240982 there
is a link to "IPatchFP.exe " which will patch international versions of
FPW2.6a and also FPW2.5.

If necessary, go to
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q102893 to read
about upgrading FPW2.6 to FPW2.6a.

Thu, 09 Dec 2004 00:32:00 GMT

1. I need a patch to FP 2.5 or 2.6 for DOS to make *.exe files

2. FP 2.6 .EXE files

3. FP 2.6 exe launch with FP Screen first

4. transporting report from FP 2.6 for DOS to FP 2.6 for Windows

5. Error starting Built 2.6 EXE file

6. Foxprow 2.6 - System Error when paper out

7. Cnnot find f:\foxprow\foxprow.exe error message

8. Cobol Files and Foxprow 2.6 ?

9. Foxprow 2.6 to Word6 .RTF files?????

10. Renaming of Files Foxprow 2.6

11. Unable to build EXE in FP DOS 2.6

12. FP 2.6 accessing a VFP .EXE or .DLL?