Report Form - Left and Right Justify
Author Message
 Report Form - Left and Right Justify

Hello,

Does anybody know how to set both align left and align right text in a
memo field when printing a report using report form?

Thank you in advance.
Thomas

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 02:18:33 GMT
 Report Form - Left and Right Justify
Thomas,

I'm not really sure what you're asking, but perhaps you mean to center the
text? This can be done thought the menu: Format | Text Alignment | Center.

--

Cindy Winegarden

Microsoft Certified Professional, Visual FoxPro
Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP

| Hello,
|
| Does anybody know how to set both align left and align right text in a
| memo field when printing a report using report form?
|
| Thank you in advance.
| Thomas
|

| Sent via Deja.com
| http://www.deja.com/

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 04:44:51 GMT
 Report Form - Left and Right Justify
Cindy,
I think he means full justification in a text (memo) field on a report. I
think you can either left-align or right-align or center-align.

Quote:
> Thomas,

> I'm not really sure what you're asking, but perhaps you mean to center the
> text? This can be done thought the menu: Format | Text Alignment | Center.

> --

> Cindy Winegarden

> Microsoft Certified Professional, Visual FoxPro
> Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP

> | Hello,
> |
> | Does anybody know how to set both align left and align right text in a
> | memo field when printing a report using report form?
> |
> | Thank you in advance.
> | Thomas
> |

> | Sent via Deja.com
> | http://www.deja.com/

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 05:05:14 GMT
 Report Form - Left and Right Justify
I had a client that wanted full-justification on an insurance policy cover
letter, the only way I found was Word automation.
Quote:

> Hello,

> Does anybody know how to set both align left and align right text in a
> memo field when printing a report using report form?

> Thank you in advance.
> Thomas

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 05:09:30 GMT
 Report Form - Left and Right Justify
If it is a character field or variable, make sure that it is "trimmed"

I've seen mixed behaviour on this, but making it a habit has paid off
over the years

Beverly Howard
http://www.BevHoward.com

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:01:40 GMT

1. Left Justify Text in Buttons ??

2. Left Justifying the Caption

3. ?? Left justify cursor when clicking in field

4. Right-Justify SAY?

5. Right justified auto-trimming??

6. How to right justify menu bars in vfp6 ?

7. Right Justify Screen Font?

8. Right justify column in ListBox

9. numeric field, making commas static (right justify input)

10. 2 Column Report leaves top left space blank

11. right-to-left property does not function in WinXP

12. Right to Left EDITBOX