Changing properties of all controls on a form ?
Author Message
 Changing properties of all controls on a form ?

This may appear twice.
How do I change the properites i.e forecolor for all the text boxes and
combo boxes on my form
Thanks in advance

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing properties of all controls on a form ?
To change to white:
ThisForm.SetAll("ForeColor", RGB(255, 255, 255), "TextBox")

--

Craig Berntson
Microsoft FoxPro MVP

Quote:
> This may appear twice.
> How do I change the properites i.e forecolor for all the text boxes and
> combo boxes on my form
> Thanks in advance

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing properties of all controls on a form ?
At design-time: Lasso or shift-click on all objects that have a Forecolor
property, then rightclick on one of the selected controls and chose
Properties.  The Property sheet will show Multiple selections; setting
ForeColor in the property list will change it for all the selected objects.
If you want to set all forecolors to Red at runtime, try:
 Thisform.SetAll('Forecolor', RGB(250,0,0))
-Anders

| This may appear twice.
| How do I change the properites i.e forecolor for all the text boxes and
| combo boxes on my form
| Thanks in advance

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing properties of all controls on a form ?
Andrew-

Quote:
> How do I change the properites i.e forecolor for all the text boxes and
> combo boxes on my form

Look up the setall() method in your help.

General rule-of-thumb, if you have a question about manipulating a control,
look up the object type in the help and review  the properties, events, and
methods (PEMs) for that kind of control.

--
Nancy Folsom
MS FoxPro MVP

Thu, 02 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing properties of all controls on a form

2. Changing one form's properties from a different form

3. Changing VFP 5.0 control property defaults?

4. Changing Control Properties At Runtime

5. - changing form object properties with refresh method - beginner's question

6. Width of Form in Property window changes

7. How to change fonts property for a form ?

8. Why length of Form Control auto-changed?

9. Is there a form event when active control changes

10. Release form problem (after filling form property)

11. VFP: Setting default form/form element properties

12. user form property in a private data session form