MIDI
Author Message
 MIDI

I have build a database of hymn and songs,
I have many of the tunes etc in MIDI format
Is it possible to issue a command from Fox Pro (I have v5
and v6) to play midi files?

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 22:15:23 GMT
 MIDI
Hello, Rick!
You wrote  on Thu, 13 Mar 2003 06:15:23 -0800:

 R> I have build a database of hymn and songs,
 R> I have many of the tunes etc in MIDI format
 R> Is it possible to issue a command from Fox Pro (I have v5
 R> and v6) to play midi files?

You can use the MS MultiMedia active x control (mci32.ocx). You can find it
in the Active X control list on the Controls tab of the Options dialog.
---
Eric den Doop

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:07:44 GMT
 MIDI
Hi Rick,

You can automate Media Player. (At least I could with WinXP and Media Player
9.00.2980.)

oWmp = CREATEOBJECT("WMPlayer.OCX.7")
oList = oWmp.playlistCollection
aList = oList.GetAll
oPlayList = oList.GetAll
? oPlayList.Count    && My count was 4
? oPlayList.Item(0).Name    && Zero based array, "Chant"
oWmp.currentPlaylist = oPlayList.Item(0)
*!* Music starts up!

> I have build a database of hymn and songs,
> I have many of the tunes etc in MIDI format
> Is it possible to issue a command from Fox Pro (I have v5
> and v6) to play midi files?

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 06:37:19 GMT

1. VFP , mmsystem.dll and low level midi

2. VFP and MIDI

3. VFP and MIDI

4. How to play midi when running the form ?

5. How to play midi in fox pro ??

6. play midi

7. How to play midi in fox pro ??