Books On Visual FoxPRo 5
Author Message
 Books On Visual FoxPRo 5

Hi I am just beginning to program FoxPro 5.

I have programmed previuosly in Visual Basic 5. I would like to know if
there are any good books for beginners out there is yes then can you please
try to give me as much details on the book/s.

Thanx

Sat, 29 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Books On Visual FoxPRo 5

Check out this URL

http://www.netcom.com/~kirk501/foxsite/home.htm

You will find books and links to books.

Let me know what you think of the site.

Quote:

>Hi I am just beginning to program FoxPro 5.
>I have programmed previuosly in Visual Basic 5. I would like to know if
>there are any good books for beginners out there is yes then can you please
>try to give me as much details on the book/s.
>Thanx

Sun, 30 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Books On Visual FoxPRo 5

Here's another site w/reviews:
http://www.computer-consulting.com/vfpbooks.htm

Sara Beatty
http://www.computer-consulting.com
http://www.spokaneoutdoors.com

Quote:

>Hi I am just beginning to program FoxPro 5.

>I have programmed previuosly in Visual Basic 5. I would like to know if
>there are any good books for beginners out there is yes then can you please
>try to give me as much details on the book/s.

>Thanx

Mon, 01 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Book - Building Visual FoxPro 5 Applications

2. Books for Visual FoxPro

3. Books on Visual Foxpro

4. Beginner's book on Visual FoxPro 3 for MAC???

5. $.50 Mastering Visual FoxPro 3 book (auction)

6. Visual Foxpro Book

7. REQ: Visual FoxPro books.

8. WANTED - Reviewers for Visual Foxpro OOP Book

9. VFP: Book: Visual Foxpro 3 Unleashed

10. Visual Foxpro 6.0 books

11. book prof. porgramming in Visual FoxPro 3.0

12. What's a good book for beginners in Visual FoxPro 7-8