Report problem
Author Message
 Report problem

Hi,

I have such a problem. One of my reports can show the first page, but if i
click next page, it will show the variable not found. Actually, the variable
is a table field name, i am sure current table is selected. And more
intersting is if i run the progam in VFP, everything is ok. I don't know
why. Is there anyone got such a situation, please tell me.

Min

Thu, 16 Dec 2004 23:25:22 GMT
 Report problem
Are you using the table name and field name:
Table.FieldName

or just the field name?  Make sure the Table name is in there and see if it
still occurs.

Boyd

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have such a problem. One of my reports can show the first page, but if i
> click next page, it will show the variable not found. Actually, the
variable
> is a table field name, i am sure current table is selected. And more
> intersting is if i run the progam in VFP, everything is ok. I don't know
> why. Is there anyone got such a situation, please tell me.

> Min

Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:52:10 GMT

1. VFP5 report problem: Moving columns report

2. Report problem

3. Print Report problem

4. REPORTING - Problem w/ paginating

5. VFP Report Problem