RI and Stored Procedures are destroyed.
Author Message
 RI and Stored Procedures are destroyed.

When I build and run my application from within the VFP environment my
Stored Procedures (including RI procedures) are deleted from the project
manager.  When I rebuild the RI everythingworks until next time.  This
doesn't happen when I run the EXE file.  Any ideas why this might be
happening?

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Returning values from Oracle Stored Procedure or Stored function to VFP 5

2. How to you destroy what is in STORE?

3. RI and Stored Proceedures Problem

4. CALLING SYBASE STORE PROCEDURES FROM VFP

5. Run SQL Server stored procedure from VFP 5.0?

6. FoxPro, MS SQL Server, Transact SQL/Stored Procedures - Sacramento

7. Stored Procedures

8. VFP Stored Procedures via ADO Command

9. VFPOLEDB - Stored procedures - Output

10. Error with Store Procedure using '?'

11. Passing variables to SQL Server with Stored Procedures

12. Stored procedure and view