VFP5 _screen= "my background picture" help
Author Message
 VFP5 _screen= "my background picture" help

In my application, I have set _screen = "my background picture", but
Foxpro insists on tiling the picture.  Is there a way that I can make
the picture centered, so that the picture looks right under any screen
size or resolution?

Thanks in advance.

Mon, 11 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP5 _screen= "my background picture" help

Use _screen.AddObject( "TheImage", "image" )
Set the .Top and .Left to 1/2 the difference between the .Height and .Width of the image
and _screen.

df    - (Microsoft FoxPro MVP) http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/9834/

Quote:

>In my application, I have set _screen = "my background picture", but
>Foxpro insists on tiling the picture.  Is there a way that I can make
>the picture centered, so that the picture looks right under any screen
>size or resolution?

Mon, 11 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Model screen after "help/search" screen

2. Help - "Picture too big..."

3. HELP me with "Screen Builder" please

4. String too long in PICTURE "@M"

5. PICTURE "@2K"? (FoxPro)

6. Image "Picture" property question

7. VFP5 "Object not found" (Sometimes)

8. VFP5 MessageBox "bug"??

9. "Help" help

10. "Syntax Error" in VFP5

11. help - the "help" command does nothing

12. "Memo file damaged" error in VFP5