Deactivate method not firing
Author Message
 Deactivate method not firing

I have a screen (VFP 5.0) which intermittently does not fire the deactivate
when another screen is activated by clicking with the mouse - has anyone
else come across this? is it a bug? is there a fix / way round it?

Patrick Tuite

Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Deactivate method not firing

Hi Patrick,

Quote:
> I have a screen (VFP 5.0) which intermittently does not fire the
deactivate
> when another screen is activated by clicking with the mouse

I've noticed that the mouse clicking on a menu versus a form causes a
variance in the firing of form Deactivate versus LostFocus, but I've never
seen a Deactivate method misfire when the same click-off-the-form scenario
is repeated.  Can you provide code and/or more detail?

PT

Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. FORM'S SHOW METHOD DOES NOT FIRED

2. Nodefault in page deactivate method

3. Methods fired when a grid is displayed

4. firing custom class methods at design time

5. Combo box methods fire twice

6. assign-methods which are fired by an access

7. Custom Form Method not visible from within ActiveX method

8. Grid Header CLICK event not firing

9. Activate event fires when not wanted.

10. ProgrammaticChange Event in a Grid Column TextBox not Firing

11. mouse events not firing in grid objects?

12. DblClick Event not firing