Divide by zero or overflow error
Author Message
 Divide by zero or overflow error

Hi everybody, i have a problem with MS Fox 2.6 for Windows.
When i create a shortcut in my pentium II 350 based computer to my server
resident aplication i have this error:

System Error
Divide by zero or overflow error

I think that this is a problem with the processor, because i've tried this
in Pentium MMX based machines in my company and in those computers the
aplication works fine, but in the Pentium II computer the shortcut fails.

Please, help me, thanks

--
Manuel Bonilla A.
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer + Internet

Tlfn:  295400 - Fax: 295406

Tue, 05 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Divide by zero or overflow error
Manuel,

You need Patch_26.exe from Microsoft.  If you have FPW2.6
you will also need to upgrade to FPW2.6a.

See
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q186/8/34.A
SP

--
Cindy Winegarden
Duke Children's Information Systems

Quote:
> Hi everybody, i have a problem with MS Fox 2.6 for
Windows.
> When i create a shortcut in my pentium II 350 based

computer to my server
Quote:
> resident aplication i have this error:

> System Error
> Divide by zero or overflow error

> I think that this is a problem with the processor, because
i've tried this
> in Pentium MMX based machines in my company and in those
computers the
> aplication works fine, but in the Pentium II computer the
shortcut fails.

> Please, help me, thanks

> --
> Manuel Bonilla A.
> Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer + Internet
> http://www.homestead.com/coloracer

> Tlfn:  295400 - Fax: 295406

Tue, 05 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Divide by zero or overflow error
You need the "Divide by zero" patch (FINALLY available from M$-- previously only
available on the "black market")

Email me if you need the url; but you can find it on M$'s site, search for:
FPW divide zero

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999 17:35:28 -0500, "Manuel Bonilla A."

Quote:

>Hi everybody, i have a problem with MS Fox 2.6 for Windows.
>When i create a shortcut in my pentium II 350 based computer to my server
>resident aplication i have this error:

>System Error
>Divide by zero or overflow error

>I think that this is a problem with the processor, because i've tried this
>in Pentium MMX based machines in my company and in those computers the
>aplication works fine, but in the Pentium II computer the shortcut fails.

>Please, help me, thanks

Thu, 07 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. error "overflow or divide by zero"

2. Divide by Zero or Overflow Error

3. Divide by zero error

4. divide by zero error with Foxpro 2.6 and NT4

5. FP2.6W Divide by zero error on fast PC

6. Divide by zero error

7. Divide by Zero error can't be fixed

8. 2.6 Divide by Zero Error when loading???

9. FoxPro 2.5 Zero Divide Error on 500Mhz Machine

10. Divide by Zero error

11. Divide by zero error

12. Divide by zero error in 2.6