Error Updating SQL7 TEXT field from MEMO field
Author Message
 Error Updating SQL7 TEXT field from MEMO field

Hi:

I'm getting an error trying to update a SQL7 TEXT field from a MEMO field in
a cursor brought down from a stored procedure. I get an error if the MEMO
field has more than about 105 characters in it. I have tested the query in
the Query Analyzer and it works with any number of characters. Looking at
the update string in the de{*filter*} it appears OK. Is there something hidden
in the MEMO field when its size is greater than 105?

Charlie

Sun, 02 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting Memo fields back to Text fields

2. Help! Error in Updating a Memo Field

3. Syntax error when updating Memo field in a view in VFP5

4. Text w/Hd Retns to Memo Fields

5. Filling a text field with a memo

6. How to include text formatting in memo field or in report

7. Memo Field -> Text File

8. FP Mac: Text styling in memo fields

9. Formatted Text in Memo Fields ? FP Win 2.6

10. getting text into memo fields

11. fully-formatted text in MEMO field

12. View from Sybase/Novell ZENWorks - fetches fields as memo not text