Rich Text format
Author Message
 Rich Text format

I would like to know whether it is possible to have memo fields  with
formatting in any version of foxpro for windows or visual foxpro.

Thanks
Mike Giritlian

Sat, 22 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Rich Text format
Yes, it's easy!
I use VFP 6.0 and it works. I'm not sure, but I thought it already worked in
VFP 5.
Not all attributes work, but many important ones work like Italic, Bold,
bullets, text color.
But for instance no tables. So don't expect to open a complex Word-document
(with tables) that was saved as RTF without losing some formatting.

Benno Nolthenius

Quote:
> I would like to know whether it is possible to have memo fields  with
> formatting in any version of foxpro for windows or visual foxpro.

> Thanks
> Mike Giritlian

Sat, 22 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Rich Text Format / WP style in Fox?

2. Rich Text Format etc.

3. Rich text format

4. Rich Text Format Printing Problem

5. Need Help With (RTF) rich text format

6. Rich Text Format - Next Page and Codes

7. Rich Text Format - Next P

8. Rich Text Format and Common Dialog Question

9. Printing Rich Text Format in VFP

10. Rich Text Format Print Problem

11. Rich Text Format Printing

12. Letterhead and Rich Text Format