INVENTORY CONTROL FREEWARE / SHAREWARE
Author Message
 INVENTORY CONTROL FREEWARE / SHAREWARE

Hi!  Could anybody tell me if there is a freeware/shareware for keeping
inventory of my pc software/hardware and furniture?  Please let me know
where I could get it from internet.

Thanks.

Siong Moon

Wed, 15 May 1996 15:42:48 GMT
 INVENTORY CONTROL FREEWARE / SHAREWARE

Quote:
> Hi!  Could anybody tell me if there is a freeware/shareware for keeping
> inventory of my pc software/hardware and furniture?  Please let me know
> where I could get it from internet.

Let's expand this request a tad...Does anyone know of an FTP site
that specializes in FoxPro support, info, and applications?

--    Mike Shirley        San Diego, CA USA        HAM:WB6WUI

Wed, 15 May 1996 23:04:28 GMT
 INVENTORY CONTROL FREEWARE / SHAREWARE

: > Hi!  Could anybody tell me if there is a freeware/shareware for keeping
: > inventory of my pc software/hardware and furniture?  Please let me know
: > where I could get it from internet.

: Let's expand this request a tad...Does anyone know of an FTP site
: that specializes in FoxPro support, info, and applications?

Try rahul.net and ftp.microsoft.com

Tue, 21 May 1996 22:29:39 GMT

1. Any good freeware/shareware HTML ActiveX Control?

2. New URL - Foxpro utils, shareware, freeware

3. Any good freeware/shareware TELNET activex control for VFP?

4. WTB: Inventory Control

5. SBT interface for Inventory Control ?

6. Table structure for a FIFO-inventory-control system

7. Shareware/ Freeware to Practice SQL Structured Query Language syntax statements?

8. Any good freeware/shareware SMTP Mail ActiveX for VFP?

9. computer inventory program

10. FoxPro-Based Inventory Package wanted

11. Foxpro inventory prog

12. Foxpro inventory program needed!