Highlighted text?
Author Message
 Highlighted text?

Hi all,
    OK, this time I have a text box and I want to know what text the user
has high lighted with the mouse. Can I do that?

Regards,

Mat

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 08:18:56 GMT
 Highlighted text?
You can do that, and you can control what is selected - see the doc's for
the textbox.SelText property and other .SelXxxxx properties.

 - Rush

Quote:
> Hi all,
>     OK, this time I have a text box and I want to know what text the user
> has high lighted with the mouse. Can I do that?

> Regards,

> Mat

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:04:35 GMT

1. Highlighting text after text search

2. Highlighted Text Box (using get)

3. How do I highlight text in textbox on CLICK event?

4. Color Highlighting terms in a text box

5. FPW2.6 highlighting memo text

6. Text Highlighting

7. Printing a TEXT file in TEXT mode WITH VFP

8. Rich Text Nightmare (merging two rich text files)

9. text file processing - read/write comma delimited text

10. create text file using text...endtext

11. Wrapping text in a text box?

12. Rich Text Box - creating text