Reccomendation for good Visual Foxpro 5 books
Author Message
 Reccomendation for good Visual Foxpro 5 books

I am interested in hearing what are considered good books for learning Visual
Foxpro.  We have version 5.   Know Foxpro for Windows 2.6.  Want more than
just syntax.

Mon, 05 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Reccomendation for good Visual Foxpro 5 books
I have used the Visual Foxpro 3 book by Jeb Long.  It is great and probably
has been released in a VFP5 version but I still use the old book for my VFP
5 development.

Mike

Quote:

>I am interested in hearing what are considered good books for learning
Visual
>Foxpro.  We have version 5.   Know Foxpro for Windows 2.6.  Want more than
>just syntax.

Mon, 05 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Reccomendation for good Visual Foxpro 5 books
INFO: Visual FoxPro 5.0 Book and Video List
Q166178
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/developr/fox/kb/q166/1/78.txt

check out these jumps
www.microsoft.com/vfoxpro
http://support.microsoft.com/support

Quote:

>I am interested in hearing what are considered good books for learning
Visual
>Foxpro.  We have version 5.   Know Foxpro for Windows 2.6.  Want more than
>just syntax.

Mon, 05 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Reccomendation for good Visual Foxpro 5 books

Quote:

> I am interested in hearing what are considered good books for learning Visual
> Foxpro.  We have version 5.   Know Foxpro for Windows 2.6.  Want more than
> just syntax.

I would start with Programming Visual Foxpro 3.0 (lots of ideas still valid for
VFP5.0 and 6.0) by Whil Hentzen (ISBN 1-56276-325-3)

Microsoft's Visual Foxpro Migration Source Book CD I also recommend (it includes
Mastering Visual Foxpro with some additions for VFP5.0)

If you still need another one, try Visual Foxpro 5 Enterprise Development by Rod
Paddock, Ron Talmage, John Petersen (ISBN0-7615-0903-8)

hoping this helps

Christian Desbourse (Belgium)

Tue, 06 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Reccomendation for good Visual Foxpro 5 books

Quote:

> I am interested in hearing what are considered good books for learning Visual
> Foxpro.  We have version 5.   Know Foxpro for Windows 2.6.  Want more than
> just syntax.

I would start with Programming Visual Foxpro 3.0 (lots of ideas still valid for
VFP5.0 and 6.0) by Whil Hentzen (ISBN 1-56276-325-3)

Microsoft's Visual Foxpro Migration Source Book CD I also recommend (it includes
Mastering Visual Foxpro with some additions for VFP5.0)

If you still need another one, try Visual Foxpro 5 Enterprise Development by Rod
Paddock, Ron Talmage, John Petersen (ISBN0-7615-0903-8)

hoping this helps

Christian Desbourse (Belgium)

Tue, 06 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. What's a good book for beginners in Visual FoxPro 7-8

2. I need a book-reccomendation!!

3. Visual FoxPro or Visual Basic...Which is better?

4. Visual Foxpro or Visual Basic ...Which is better ?

5. Good FoxPro books?

6. Looking for a good FoxPro book.

7. Looking for a good tutorial book on Foxpro

8. ## Any Good Book on FoxPro? ##

9. Looking for a good Foxpro Developer's book

10. Learning FoxPro: Best Book??

11. Good book to learn Foxpro 2.6

12. ** A Good Book for New Foxpro Developer ? **