MESSAGEBOX()
Author Message
 MESSAGEBOX()

Does anyone know how to change the messagebox font type.

I would like to change it to courier 12

Thanks

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 23:35:11 GMT
 MESSAGEBOX()
Hello, Joaquin!
You wrote  on Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:35:11 -0700:

 J> I would like to change it to courier 12

You need to change it in Windows. Go to Control Panel and run the Display
applet.
--
Eric den Doop

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 23:37:56 GMT
 MESSAGEBOX()
Hi Joaquin,

As Eric said, this font is set by the user in their Windows settings. The
user chooses the font and font size he sees best. Other than that you can
make your own Message class and use that.

> Does anyone know how to change the messagebox font type.

> I would like to change it to courier 12

Tue, 13 Dec 2005 02:25:14 GMT

1. Messagebox Text sizing

2. help button on messagebox

3. messagebox( )

4. MessageBox visual construction

5. Visual FoxPro v3.0b y WIN 3.X MESSAGEBOX (I need help)

6. Messageboxes - 1st, 2nd or 3rd person?

7. Help with messagebox()?

8. messagebox option

9. Source for MESSAGEBOX() needed...

10. MessageBox Title...