Need FoxPro programmer in SE FL
Author Message
 Need FoxPro programmer in SE FL

I'm hoping there's a hungry, experienced, VFP programmer close to Boca Raton
who wants to make good $$ as an independent contractor helping to develop a
new project for us. Estimated development time for the project is 3-4
months.

We are bidding on a new project. This project will require someone who can
give full-time work until completion.

A lot of new forms and documents/tables have to be made. Some existing data
and code - for example, inventory and accounting, from existing work, have
to be modified for inclusion in the new project.

We'll need you to start in two or three weeks.

Interested? Call me or send me an email please...

Thanks
Brad Brancke
SBS Direct
(561) 394-8767

Tue, 02 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need FoxPro programmer in SE FL
Hi Brad,

You could save lots of time and money by creating a website listing the
requirements of your project in detail. VFP is OOP. Most likely, many fox
programmers have already created solutions to your situation. Spend a little
time and effort posting your exact requirements. You may save
hundreds/thousands.

--
Brett Slattery

Quote:
> I'm hoping there's a hungry, experienced, VFP programmer close to Boca
Raton
> who wants to make good $$ as an independent contractor helping to develop
> new project for us. Estimated development time for the project is 3-4
> months.

> We are bidding on a new project. This project will require someone who can
> give full-time work until completion.

> A lot of new forms and documents/tables have to be made. Some existing
data
> and code - for example, inventory and accounting, from existing work, have
> to be modified for inclusion in the new project.

> We'll need you to start in two or three weeks.

> Interested? Call me or send me an email please...

> Thanks
> Brad Brancke
> SBS Direct
> (561) 394-8767

Thu, 04 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. FoxPro programmer needed, Boca Raton, FL

2. US-FL-Tampa Visual Foxpro 5.0 Programmer Needed.

3. SBT Pro Programmer Needed in Sunny SE Fla.

4. VFP 5.0 Programmer Needed - Tampa, FL.

5. VFP 5.0 Programmer Needed - Tampa, FL.

6. VFP Programmer needed in Ft Lauderdale, FL

7. VFP 5.0 Programmer Needed - Tampa, FL.

8. US-FL-MIAMI: FoxPro Programmer Wanted

9. Miami, Fl, Foxpro Programmer looking for work

10. MIami, Fl Foxpro Accounting Programmer looking for work

11. Miami, Fl Foxpro Programmer, Looking for work, myy resume

12. FoxPro programmer looking for work in Greater Orlando, FL