Hide/Disable Print button in the Print Preview Toolbar
Author Message
 Hide/Disable Print button in the Print Preview Toolbar

Hi to all;

I'm using Vfp 7 and i want to Hide / Disable Print Button in the Print
Preview Toolbar.

Is there any way i can do this? Help please

thanks
imran

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:37:49 GMT
 Hide/Disable Print button in the Print Preview Toolbar
From the menu. View Toolbars->Customize->Print Preview. Remove the Printer
icon. The information is stored in the FoxUser.dbf file, which you have to
distribute with your app.

Quote:
> Hi to all;

> I'm using Vfp 7 and i want to Hide / Disable Print Button in the Print
> Preview Toolbar.

> Is there any way i can do this? Help please

> thanks
> imran

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:19:32 GMT
 Hide/Disable Print button in the Print Preview Toolbar
I have done something similar to this but I renamed the FoxUser.dbf to
NoPrn.dbf and one with WithPrn.dbf and then distribute them included in my
exe and swap them out based on user security.  This will prevent the FoxUser
file from being overwritten or deleted and then you losing your desired
functionality.  I also strip out the unwanted records.

Here is an idea of what you need to do

cOldReource = JUSTSTEM(SYS(2005))

    IF JUSTSTEM(SYS(2005)) = "NOPRN"
         *** This if statement block of code was necessary to fix a strange
         *** behavior the would not allow you to make repeated calls
         *** to "set resource to" it gave a file in use error during
         *** runtime.  This behavior didnt occur in a development
         *** environment only during runtime.

         SET RESOURCE TO NoPrn
    ENDIF

*** run your report

** Clean up
SET RESOURCE TO (cOldResource)

Quote:
> From the menu. View Toolbars->Customize->Print Preview. Remove the Printer
> icon. The information is stored in the FoxUser.dbf file, which you have to
> distribute with your app.

> > Hi to all;

> > I'm using Vfp 7 and i want to Hide / Disable Print Button in the Print
> > Preview Toolbar.

> > Is there any way i can do this? Help please

> > thanks
> > imran

Thu, 01 Jul 2004 06:22:40 GMT

1. Disabling Printing from the Print Preview Toolbar

2. Print button in the Print Preview Toolbar pressed?

3. VFP3 - Print Preview Toolbar [PRINT] button?

4. disable toolbar when in print preview ??

5. Print Preview toolbar + User Button ?

6. Pressing print button on preview toolbar problem

7. Disable Printing from Print Preview

8. Print Preview Toolbar remove PRINT Icon and Functionality

9. Is Report Printed from Print Preview toolbar?

10. detecting buttons clicked on navigation buttons in a report print preview

11. Disable Print Button in Print Preview Toolbar. Please help me

12. Preview Toolbar Disabled when Previewing in DLL