date difference
Author Message
 date difference

Hello

I am looking for a function that outputs the difference between two DateTime
expressions.  Is there such a function built in to VFP?  (I am using ver
6.0).  If not, I would like to write one.  The input dates would always be
the same date, so something that used seconds past midnight would work.

Thank you,

Ernie

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 00:58:41 GMT
 date difference
What I meant to write was:

"The input DateTimes would always share the same date part, and differ in

their time parts."

Quote:
> Hello

> I am looking for a function that outputs the difference between two
DateTime
> expressions.  Is there such a function built in to VFP?  (I am using ver
> 6.0).  If not, I would like to write one.  The input dates would always be
> the same date, so something that used seconds past midnight would work.

> Thank you,

> Ernie

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 01:05:11 GMT
 date difference
easy: expr1 - expr2 = delta in seconds
----

| Hello
|
| I am looking for a function that outputs the difference between two
DateTime
| expressions.  Is there such a function built in to VFP?  (I am using ver
| 6.0).  If not, I would like to write one.  The input dates would always be
| the same date, so something that used seconds past midnight would work.
|
| Thank you,
|
| Ernie

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 01:28:19 GMT
 date difference
Thanks!

Quote:
> easy: expr1 - expr2 = delta in seconds
> ----

> | Hello
> |
> | I am looking for a function that outputs the difference between two
> DateTime
> | expressions.  Is there such a function built in to VFP?  (I am using ver
> | 6.0).  If not, I would like to write one.  The input dates would always
be
> | the same date, so something that used seconds past midnight would work.
> |
> | Thank you,
> |
> | Ernie

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 02:15:46 GMT
 date difference
In addition,

TTOD(datetime1) - TTOD(datetime2) returns the number of days

--
Eric den Doop
www.foxite.com - The Home Of The Visual FoxPro Experts - Powered By VFP7

Quote:
> easy: expr1 - expr2 = delta in seconds
> ----

> | Hello
> |
> | I am looking for a function that outputs the difference between two
> DateTime
> | expressions.  Is there such a function built in to VFP?  (I am using ver
> | 6.0).  If not, I would like to write one.  The input dates would always
be
> | the same date, so something that used seconds past midnight would work.
> |
> | Thank you,
> |
> | Ernie

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 02:49:00 GMT

1. Date differences between VFP 5 and VFP 6

2. Date Difference function

3. Date Difference

4. Date Time differences?

5. Way to figure out number of months difference between two dates

6. date time type differences between vfp5 and vfp6

7. How to determine the difference between two dates?

8. Dates and Date Ranges

9. Record Set Date Compare to Mem Var Date

10. Date - Date To Find Number Of Days?

11. SQL Question, Max Date (Nearest max date)

12. VFP BUG: GOMONTH() returns blank date for dates prior to {01/01/1753}