BUG: Printer Fonts Won't Stay Selected in VFP Report Designer
Author Message
 BUG: Printer Fonts Won't Stay Selected in VFP Report Designer

Concerning the known BUG: Printer Fonts Won't Stay Selected in VFP Report
Designer (Article ID: Q163035).  Is there a known fix or work around.  I
can't use my printer resident fonts in VFP 5.0. ....I'm dead without them -
I need to print postal bar codes.

Sat, 21 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. List boxes in VFP 6.0 - selected property won't set in form's init

2. Label controls on a form won't stay put

3. Command window won't stay put

4. VFP 5.0 report designer and fonts

5. VFP 7: Grid Combo Box won't keep selected item

6. Printer fonts in Report Writer - VFP 5.0

7. VFP 5.0 Bug : UDF's in reports

8. SET PRINTER TO NAME doesn't necessarily send reports to the correct printer

9. Dos Fonts to printer in WIN 95

10. Report designer.Cyrillic fonts.

11. font bold won't go bold ?

12. Symbol fonts with 5.0a Report Designer