old newbie and sql edit window in VFP 6.0 or SQL editor for VFP 6.0
Author Message
 old newbie and sql edit window in VFP 6.0 or SQL editor for VFP 6.0

I like to avoid the query by example and type in my own SQL and run it and
see the results. The foxpro SQL gui will not let me type any commands in the
SQL window. How to I compose and run SQL's in VFP or is there a good tool
out there.

Tue, 09 Sep 2003 23:54:12 GMT
 old newbie and sql edit window in VFP 6.0 or SQL editor for VFP 6.0
Create a PRG and DO it.

Quote:
> I like to avoid the query by example and type in my own SQL and run it and
> see the results. The foxpro SQL gui will not let me type any commands in
the
> SQL window. How to I compose and run SQL's in VFP or is there a good tool
> out there.

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 00:15:29 GMT
 old newbie and sql edit window in VFP 6.0 or SQL editor for VFP 6.0
Good Idea Thanks

Quote:
> Create a PRG and DO it.

> > I like to avoid the query by example and type in my own SQL and run it
and
> > see the results. The foxpro SQL gui will not let me type any commands in
> the
> > SQL window. How to I compose and run SQL's in VFP or is there a good
tool
> > out there.

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 00:34:44 GMT
 old newbie and sql edit window in VFP 6.0 or SQL editor for VFP 6.0
Type it in the command window or in the program editor. The View SQL widow
can be copeid and pasted anywhere.
-Anders

Quote:
> Create a PRG and DO it.

> > I like to avoid the query by example and type in my own SQL and run it
and
> > see the results. The foxpro SQL gui will not let me type any commands in
> the
> > SQL window. How to I compose and run SQL's in VFP or is there a good
tool
> > out there.

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 04:00:13 GMT

1. Newbie Visual Foxpro 6.0 SQL Question

2. select SQL, VFP 6.0

3. VFP 6.0 SQL Command Problems

4. Help-me I have a problem with SQL 7.0 and VFP 6.0

5. VFP 6.0/SQL 7.0 Replication & Reporting Application

6. SELECT-SQL too slow in VFP 6.0

7. VFP 6.0, SQL Server 7.0, & Identity Fields

8. VFP 6.0 and SQL

9. VFP 6.0/SQL 6.5 - Parameterized Remote View Problem

10. VFP 6.0 to SQL upsizing problem

11. VFP 6.0: Problems with Integer-Values in SQL-Statements

12. SELECT - SQL applied to remote offline view, opened online, crashes VFP 6.0 SP3