SQLConnect() bug
Author Message
 SQLConnect() bug

SQLConnect() function internally calls the ODBC driver function,
SQLConnectOptions() to get the AutoCommit On/Off flag before it calls the
ODBC driver SQLConnect() function.  The problem is that the AutoCommit flag
is not set until the ODBC driver connects to the designated data source.
As a result, my custom ODBC driver crashed VFP by trying to access a member
of a null structure pointer.  I fixed my driver --- no big deal.  However,
it seems to me that the AutoCommit flag has no meaning until the connection
is established.

Jeb Long

Mon, 09 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VFP8 SQLConnect() bug

2. Urgent create connection and sqlconnect

3. SQLconnect

4. SQLCONNECT()

5. fatal error with SQLEXEC() and SQLCONNECT()

6. Fatal error in SQLCONNECT()

7. SQLConnect brings up SQL Server Login Dialog

8. SQLCONNECT

9. SQLCONNECT and the ODBC Pop-Up Login Dialog Box

10. SQLCONNECT() Problems

11. SQLCONNECT Problem

12. Fatal Error when connecting to SQL server through SQLCONNECT