Forms: Converting BMP files to ICO files for use in icon properties of forms
Author Message
 Forms: Converting BMP files to ICO files for use in icon properties of forms

To all,

I'm searching for a tool to convert jpg files after sanning personal images.
I want to convert the *.jpg file to an *.ico file to be inserted as icon for
the Icon property of forms.

What tool do you prefer ?

Thanks in advance

Erwin Radermacher
Eupen, Begium

Wed, 25 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Forms: Converting BMP files to ICO files for use in icon properties of forms
if you have visual studio, use the resource editor in VC++.
just load the bitmap as resource, copy it and paste it into an icon
resource then export.
Quote:

>To all,

>I'm searching for a tool to convert jpg files after sanning personal images.
>I want to convert the *.jpg file to an *.ico file to be inserted as icon for
>the Icon property of forms.

>What tool do you prefer ?

>Thanks in advance

>Erwin Radermacher
>Eupen, Begium

Wed, 25 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Forms: Converting BMP files to ICO files for use in icon properties of forms
Gerry,

Thank you, It works.

Greetings from East Belgium.
Erwin

Quote:
> if you have visual studio, use the resource editor in VC++.
> just load the bitmap as resource, copy it and paste it into an icon
> resource then export.

> >To all,

> >I'm searching for a tool to convert jpg files after sanning personal
images.
> >I want to convert the *.jpg file to an *.ico file to be inserted as icon
for
> >the Icon property of forms.

> >What tool do you prefer ?

> >Thanks in advance

> >Erwin Radermacher
> >Eupen, Begium

Wed, 25 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Strange VFP5 toolbars behaviour when using .ico instead of .bmp files

2. Toolbar / BMP/ICO file is too big

3. Icon file defaults to ls.exe rather than ls.ico

4. Using variable file name in VFP 5.0 using form wizards

5. converting a fox 2.6 spr/spx file to a vfox6 form

6. Form Icon Property

7. Using a BIT Map (.BMP) file as a Background

8. USing a FORM within a PRG file

9. Using multiple data files, same form ?!?

10. Using a member of a form in a prg file

11. form file name vs form name in VFP

12. How to create a SPR file from a form(SCX FILE)