depreciation
Author Message
 depreciation

Does anyone knowof any classes (free if pos) for
calculation of depreciation in fixed assets and rental
items.
I have hunted high and low, and can only find them if I am
prepared to pay for 300 other classes that are not needed.

thanks in advance

steveh

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 01:13:42 GMT
 depreciation
check out http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=213497
don't know if this is what your looking for??

Quote:
> Does anyone knowof any classes (free if pos) for
> calculation of depreciation in fixed assets and rental
> items.
> I have hunted high and low, and can only find them if I am
> prepared to pay for 300 other classes that are not needed.

> thanks in advance

> steveh

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 03:17:27 GMT
 depreciation
Excel has a bunch of them if you search the help for 'depreciation'. Excel
worksheet functions can be run from VFP.
-Anders

Quote:
> Does anyone knowof any classes (free if pos) for
> calculation of depreciation in fixed assets and rental
> items.
> I have hunted high and low, and can only find them if I am
> prepared to pay for 300 other classes that are not needed.

> thanks in advance

> steveh

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 04:10:20 GMT

1. Need Capital Equipment & Depreciation sys in VFP