VFP 5.0 Pro Upgrade CD to VFP 7.0 Pro Version Upgrade CD
Author Message
 VFP 5.0 Pro Upgrade CD to VFP 7.0 Pro Version Upgrade CD

To qualify for the Visual FoxPro 7 Professional version upgrade
you must have the VFP 5.0 version.

But my VFP 5.0 Pro CD installation is already a version upgrade copy
that I purchased to upgrade from FoxPro for Windows version 2.6.

So do I qualify for the VFP 7 version upgrade since I've already
"version upgraded" once from FPW 2.6 to VFP 5.0?

And is there any features differences between the VFP 7 Pro Full
CD and the VFP Pro Version Upgrade CD.

Wed, 15 Jun 2005 01:25:07 GMT
 VFP 5.0 Pro Upgrade CD to VFP 7.0 Pro Version Upgrade CD
There are no differences between the upgrade and non-upgrade versions. All
of my VFP versions are upgrades, my only full retail purchases was FoxBASE -
and even that may have been an 'upgrade' from dBaseIII. So don't worry about
it, go ahead and purchase the upgrade version.

Quote:
> To qualify for the Visual FoxPro 7 Professional version upgrade
> you must have the VFP 5.0 version.

> But my VFP 5.0 Pro CD installation is already a version upgrade copy
> that I purchased to upgrade from FoxPro for Windows version 2.6.

> So do I qualify for the VFP 7 version upgrade since I've already
> "version upgraded" once from FPW 2.6 to VFP 5.0?

> And is there any features differences between the VFP 7 Pro Full
> CD and the VFP Pro Version Upgrade CD.

Wed, 15 Jun 2005 02:15:28 GMT
 VFP 5.0 Pro Upgrade CD to VFP 7.0 Pro Version Upgrade CD

Quote:
>There are no differences between the upgrade and non-upgrade versions. All
>of my VFP versions are upgrades, my only full retail purchases was FoxBASE -
>and even that may have been an 'upgrade' from dBaseIII. So don't worry about
>it, go ahead and purchase the upgrade version.

Thanks, It's on order.
Quote:

>> To qualify for the Visual FoxPro 7 Professional version upgrade
>> you must have the VFP 5.0 version.

>> But my VFP 5.0 Pro CD installation is already a version upgrade copy
>> that I purchased to upgrade from FoxPro for Windows version 2.6.

>> So do I qualify for the VFP 7 version upgrade since I've already
>> "version upgraded" once from FPW 2.6 to VFP 5.0?

>> And is there any features differences between the VFP 7 Pro Full
>> CD and the VFP Pro Version Upgrade CD.

Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:26:33 GMT

1. Upgrade VFP pro to VS6 pro

2. VFP 5.0 PRO upgrade

3. VFP upgrade on CD?

4. vfp 3.0 CD Rom Install, CD Label problem Win95

5. VFP 3.0 CD Rom Install, CD Label Problem Win95

6. Fox Pro for Windows as a search engine for A CD ROM

7. PLEASE HELP: Problem when upgrading from VFP 3.0 to VFP 5.0

8. Upgrade from VFP 5.0 to VFP 6.0

9. Upgrade VFP 5.0 to VFP 6.0

10. VFP 5.0 Upgrade to VFP 6.0