1958 Error loading printer driver...
Author Message
 1958 Error loading printer driver...

I use a program made with Visual FoxPro 5.0.

FoxPro reports "1958 error loading printerdriver...", when I try
to print to a HP DeskJet870c, but when I change to "clean"
HP DeskJet, everything works fine.

Why?

Fri, 10 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 1958 Error loading printer driver...

Sorry.  Mine's the 820c.  No, they don't support NT4.0 for mine, but they
do for the 870 series.  Since I gave you bad info, their download page for
updated drivers (29 Aug 97) is:

http://hpcc923.external.hp.com/cposupport/indexes1/dj870czs.html

I don't think my brain understands that vacation isn't until next week.
<sheepish g>

Fri, 10 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 1958 Error loading printer driver...

Quote:

> FoxPro reports "1958 error loading printerdriver...", when I try
> to print to a HP DeskJet870c, but when I change to "clean"
> HP DeskJet, everything works fine.

Erling,
I'm using a DeskJet 870Cxi with no problems. Maybe you should try and
reinstall the drivers.  If you have Visual FoxPro available you could
see if PRTINFO() and SET PRINTER TO <printername> fail, or the menu Page
Setup...

-Anders

--

09/22/97 15:37
---------

Fri, 10 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 1958 Error loading printer driver...

WAG: What operating system?  E.G.  I just got an 870 and NT doesn't support
it...

Quote:
> FoxPro reports "1958 error loading printerdriver...", when I try
> to print to a HP DeskJet870c, but when I change to "clean"
> HP DeskJet, everything works fine.

Fri, 10 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 1958 Error loading printer driver...

Quote:
> I just got an 870 and NT doesn't support
> it...

Nancy

Haven't HP got NT drivers for this printer?

-Anders

--

09/22/97 19:59
---------
Using: OUI PRO 1.5.0.2 from http://www.dvorak.com

Fri, 10 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error 1958 Error loading printer driver.

2. Error 1958 - Error loading printer driver

3. Errror 1958 - Error loading printer driver

4. Error 1958 : "Error loading printer driver"

5. Error 1958, Unable to load printer driver

6. Error 1958 Print driver not loaded.

7. Error 1958 Cannot Load Print driver

8. Brother HL10H printer - error loading printer driver

9. How to Avoid Error Loading Printer Driver Error?

10. Error Loading Printer Driver

11. Error Loading Printer Driver Problem

12. Error loading printer driver