Miami - Fort Lauderdale Florida VFP - Visual Foxpro Programmer needed
Author Message
 Miami - Fort Lauderdale Florida VFP - Visual Foxpro Programmer needed

If you are proficient in Visual FoxPro 6 and can prove it, please send

=> Compensation: depends on your skills ... Experience is not as
important as your ability to learn.

=> Location: Hallandale Beach (half-way between Miami and Fort
Lauderdale). Telecommuters are okay with us as long as we are able to
meet when needed. We are open to have you working from home on your
own hours.

=> Type of job: depending on hours that you are available, it could be
free-lance, part-time or full-time.

As you can see, we are a very flexible company. We are young and small
but we are growing fast.

Ideal candidate:
- Energetic,  Honest,  Loves to learn,  Loves to program,  Speaks
English fluently and is authorized to work in the USA

A big plus if you are also good with:
- Internet programming and design  (HTML, PHP, ASP, FrontPage,...)
- MS SQL

If you are a student or never got a degree, that's okay with us. What
are important to us are skills, not degrees.

Freewheel Inc.
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:13:12 GMT

1. VFP 6.0 Position in Fort Lauderdale , FLORIDA

2. Visual FoxPro JOBS Miami Florida

3. Visual FoxPro JOBS Miami Florida

4. VFP 6.0 Systems Analyst Position in Fort Lauderdale, FL

5. Visual Fox Programmer needed in Florida

6. VFP Programmer needed in Ft Lauderdale, FL

7. Contract Position in Fort Lauderdale FL

8. FoxPro Programmers needed in Florida!!

9. Florida needs FoxPro Programmers!!!!!!!!!

10. VFP Codebook programmer needed in S. Florida

11. VFP Programmer Needed in Central Florida

12. VFP/VB Programmer wanted in Fort Worth