TAPI - First Step
Author Message
 TAPI - First Step

Can anyone help...
I am about to start a new project to add TAPI functionality to an existing
application. Initially all that is required is for the software to detect
the incoming phone number, then do a look up on caller database. Sounds
simple, however I am also hoping to deliver a generic solution that can be
used on a wide variety of telephone equipment (initially Mitel system).
I am at the beginning of the investigation..and so far on my own...can
anyone help?

Sat, 04 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need some first step direction on ADO.

2. Any other step by step example for Web Connection

3. BOOK: Visual Foxpro 3 Step by Step

4. BOOK: Visual Foxpro 3 Step by Step

5. Step by step book for Macintosh

6. WTB: MS Visual Foxpro 3.0 Step-by-step

7. VFP3 for Windows Step by Step

8. Visual FoxPro 3 For Windows Step by Step

9. VFP50a - SET STEP ON / SET STEP OFF?

10. Codebook 3.0 - A step-by-Step Guide" by Paul Bienick.

11. TAPI 3 and incoming calls

12. Whither TAPI?