Running a VFP exe file
Author Message
 Running a VFP exe file

I have compiled a VFP project into an exe file. However when I run the exe
file from the windows run command or by double clicking, after the foxpro
window appears a dialog box comes up asking for a program to do. The
application runs OK if you click on the correct fxp file but how do I avoid
having to do this.

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:28:21 GMT
 Running a VFP exe file
Look up the READ EVENTS and CLEAR EVENTS commands  in the help file.

--
Craig Berntson
MCSD, VisualFoxPro MVP

Quote:
> I have compiled a VFP project into an exe file. However when I run the exe
> file from the windows run command or by double clicking, after the foxpro
> window appears a dialog box comes up asking for a program to do. The
> application runs OK if you click on the correct fxp file but how do I
avoid
> having to do this.

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:31:58 GMT

1. Running a VFP exe from another VFP exe

2. Icon for EXE file after running Setup.exe

3. VFP generated EXE file runs, then immediately quits

4. Problem of running .exe file built by VFP 3.0

5. trying to run vfp exe files in notebook

6. Run VFP 5.0 EXE from file server ?

7. Run an external exe file within VFP

8. Problem Running VFP .Exe From .BAT File

9. Prob: Can't run .prg file from within .exe for FPM

10. .exe file running problem

11. Problem running foxw26 exe-file in win2000.

12. Cannot update the cursor (Error 111) when run a exe file