Deploying a Form
Author Message
 Deploying a Form

I have put a form together that in itself contains all of
the functionality needed for it to work. It uses two free
tables also. I can not seem to get this program to compile
and run independant properly. When I do, I get an empty
parent window with warning that the tables are read only.
To access the form I have to go to new from the file menu
that is there by default. I get errors on the form that
the controlsource for the textboxes is missing (they seem
fine when I check). I would like to see the form run by
itself without a parent frame and the tables read/write,
just like when the form is ran in the environment. Please
Help ASAP. Thank you.

Jacob

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 00:19:25 GMT
 Deploying a Form
Sounds like the tables are included in the EXE. Right-click on the tables in
the project manager select Exclude from the context menu.

--
Craig Berntson
MCSD, VisualFoxPro MVP

Quote:
> I have put a form together that in itself contains all of
> the functionality needed for it to work. It uses two free
> tables also. I can not seem to get this program to compile
> and run independant properly. When I do, I get an empty
> parent window with warning that the tables are read only.
> To access the form I have to go to new from the file menu
> that is there by default. I get errors on the form that
> the controlsource for the textboxes is missing (they seem
> fine when I check). I would like to see the form run by
> itself without a parent frame and the tables read/write,
> just like when the form is ran in the environment. Please
> Help ASAP. Thank you.

> Jacob

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 02:20:46 GMT
 Deploying a Form
That worked thank you.

Quote:

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 02:46:44 GMT

1. Deploying a form

2. Deploying VFP application as MSI for dotnet

3. VFP8 application deployed with SetupFactory

4. Security with deploying app

5. Dynamically Deploying Packages

6. Updating deployed database

7. Updating a deployed table

8. How to deploy a VFP7 application

9. Error deploying a VFP 7.0 program.

10. Deploying VFP COM - Foxisapi

11. How to deploy .OCX ?

12. How to distribute/deploy VFP 7 application ?