SQL & VFP or VB
Author Message
 SQL & VFP or VB

I'm member of project team that has to develope an application for complete
bank. We are currently deciding between VisualFoxPro 5.0. and Visual Basic
5.0. as developing tools, and we already choosed SQL database server 6.5. We
would apprecciate if anyone with expirience in this fields could help us
with our problem.
Any suggestion is welcome!
Thanks in advance.
You can send your oppinions to:

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 SQL & VFP or VB

Do you have more VFP or VB programmers?  Who will be assigned to the
project...the entire staff, the entire VB staff, the entire VFP staff,
contractors, etc?  I'd consider your talent pool.  You could create a "blind
leading the blind" project by selecting a tool nobody understands.  BTW, both
programs will be fine.

Quote:

> I'm member of project team that has to develope an application for complete
> bank. We are currently deciding between VisualFoxPro 5.0. and Visual Basic
> 5.0. as developing tools, and we already choosed SQL database server 6.5. We
> would apprecciate if anyone with expirience in this fields could help us
> with our problem.
> Any suggestion is welcome!
> Thanks in advance.
> You can send your oppinions to:

Wed, 30 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. SQL & VFP or VB

2. SQL & VFP or VB?

3. VB & VFP - SQL Too Long

4. VFP & VB BUGS

5. compare vfp & vb

6. VB & VFP

7. Tell me the difference VFP & VB

8. VFP vs VB and SQL Server experience ?

9. SQL Server with VFP or VB?

10. VB or VFP to SQL Server

11. VB & Foxpro

12. vb sample for combobox & listbox