Query By Form Class for VFP 5
Author Message
 Query By Form Class for VFP 5

Hello,
I am moving a user File Maker Pro (FMP) Database into a VFP environment, as
the user effectively has the application they want I would hope to make our
VFP development as useable plus the added benefits of VFP.  One of the
clever bits about FMP is it's Find Button that takes they current layout
(FORM) and produces a Query By Form,  allowing full or part criteria to
select a data set,  than can then be printed or changed accordingly.  Does
anyone know of such a class library for VFP 5 ?

Thanks in advance

Andrew Logie
Institute of Food Research
Admin. applications manager

Sat, 15 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Query By Form Class for VFP 5

Andrew,

VFP 5.0 comes with this available. Look in the solutions sample.
Also, we are currently using QBF (Query By Form). It is a VFP
class that can be purchased. Try the Hallogram site or the Foxpro
Yello Pages. If you can not find it let me know and I can send you the
URL. You can download and purchase on-line. It is very customizable.

Scott Taylor
Startech Software

Quote:

>Hello,
>I am moving a user File Maker Pro (FMP) Database into a VFP environment, as
>the user effectively has the application they want I would hope to make our
>VFP development as useable plus the added benefits of VFP.  One of the
>clever bits about FMP is it's Find Button that takes they current layout
>(FORM) and produces a Query By Form,  allowing full or part criteria to
>select a data set,  than can then be printed or changed accordingly.  Does
>anyone know of such a class library for VFP 5 ?

>Thanks in advance

>Andrew Logie
>Institute of Food Research
>Admin. applications manager

Mon, 17 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VFP 6 Class browser bombs when opening a VFP 5 class library

2. Managing Classes with Class Browser - I cannot copy a class from one class library to another

3. Creating form classes and sub-classes

4. Problem with Form Class and Class Browser

5. Need a VFP scrollable form class/OCX

6. VFP 5.0 Changing the base class of a form

7. Excluded Class and Do Form (VFP)

8. VFP Training Classes now forming

9. VFP: Pagefrmes in classes / Form Editor Bug?

10. VFP Query-by-Form question

11. Can Query Designer create and update Query VFP 6.0

12. VFP - Adding Classes to Class Libraries from .prg files