Setting user defined page size printer settings
Author Message
 Setting user defined page size printer settings

I'm trying to set up a report in VFP 6 that prints on paper 8 1/2" wide and
7" long. I set it up as a custom paper size for the size I want and save the
report. Then when I modify the report again, the dimensions have changed to
its minimum size of 1" wide X 1/2" long. Can anybody tell me how to make
this keep the size that I want?

Thanks.

Doug

Wed, 20 Apr 2005 02:49:08 GMT
 Setting user defined page size printer settings
Hi Doug:

What operating system are you using?  I believe I have seen instances where
the report does not save custom page layout information in Windows NT or
2000.  However, does this article help?

Q304639 HOWTO: Find PaperSize for Custom Print Sizes Under Windows NT and
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q304639

Sincerely,
Microsoft FoxPro Technical Support
Lee Mitchell

<I'm trying to set up a report in VFP 6 that prints on paper 8 1/2" wide and
<7" long. I set it up as a custom paper size for the size I want and save
the
<report. Then when I modify the report again, the dimensions have changed to
<its minimum size of 1" wide X 1/2" long. Can anybody tell me how to make
<this keep the size that I want?

<Thanks.

<Doug

Sat, 28 May 2005 02:53:38 GMT

1. User defined page size in fpw2.6

2. How to setup labels for user-defined page size

3. Q:Multiple user defined printer paper sizes (FP2.5WIN)

4. Setting object properties with user-defined methods

5. Programmaticaly setting printer page properties

6. VFP use setting of default printer for all printers - help

7. User defined size problem

8. user defined size

9. User defined report paper size

10. Setting FILES setting under NT 4.0

11. FoxPro 2.6 - User defined page sizes for printer output?

12. Problem with user-defined pages in reports