FoxPro Resources
Author Message
 FoxPro Resources

Greetings all ...

For those of you who still have an interest in FoxPro (2.0, 2.5, 2.6), I've
updated and relocated my "FoxPro Resources" website.

The new address is:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

This replaces my old site, which had been located at "aol.com/RMorse0620"
for the last 5 years.

Take a look, I think you'll enjoy it.

Ralph Morse

Wed, 05 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 FoxPro Resources

Quote:
> Greetings all ...
> For those of you who still have an interest in FoxPro (2.0, 2.5, 2.6), I've
> updated and relocated my "FoxPro Resources" website.>
> The new address is:
> http://members.aol.com/FoxProResources/
> Take a look, I think you'll enjoy it.
> Ralph Morse

Thanks Ralph !

One question - could I make "mirror site"
on our corporate web-server
for russian programmers ?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 07 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. ? Screen Positions/FoxPro Resource File

2. FoxPro Resources + DBF CDX Question

3. foxpro resources?

4. VFUG - New FoxPro Resource

5. FoxPro Resources

6. Looking for FoxPro Resources!

7. FoxPro Resources

8. Free FoxPro resource and a very good one at that.

9. Foxpro Internet Resources

10. FoxPro Databases FAQ #5: WHERE resource = onthenet

11. FoxPro Databases FAQ #5: WHERE resource = onthenet

12. FoxPro Databases FAQ #5: WHERE resource = onthenet