FoxproW 2.5
Author Message
 FoxproW 2.5

Danny,
The only way I found to "fix" this is to re-install it, but only if they did
the original install from a copy of the 1st floppy. The registered name is
encrypted and checksummed onto the install floppy and into the installed
.EXE.

Rick

Quote:
> A firned of mine to got a used computer with an original foxPro 2.5 for
> windows. The package came on floppy disks, and he would like to change the
> registered name (the previous company, wich is closed now), to his own
name.
> I guess the name of the previous company is written somewhere on one of
the
> original disks... Does anybody know how to change this?

> Danny

Sat, 22 Feb 2003 20:47:08 GMT
 FoxproW 2.5

"> Danny,

Quote:
> The only way I found to "fix" this is to re-install it, but only if they
did
> the original install from a copy of the 1st floppy. The registered name is
> encrypted and checksummed onto the install floppy and into the installed
> .EXE.

That's what I was suspecting... They did the install from the original
disks...

Too bad..
Danny

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 05:41:19 GMT
 FoxproW 2.5
I think you can 'overcome (?)' this with a TITLE clause in the config.fpw.
Try.

--

Pour comprendre la rcursivit, il faut d'abord comprendre la rcursivit

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:30:01 GMT

1. @ ..EDIT in FoxproW 2.5

2. Strange FoxProw 2.5/WFW problem

3. WIN3.1 printing from FoxProW 2.5

4. Printing multipage reports using FoxproW 2.5 on Lantastic/Workgroup

5. foxprow 2.5 & win2k

6. graphic under foxprow 2.5

7. Foxprow 2.5 problem

8. Foxprow 2.5 development