Data Replication
Author Message
 Data Replication

MESSAGE DATE : 06-03-96  11:39
SUB : Re: Data Replication

 Bi> The only luck I've had is to produce a pick list that sorts on name,
 Bi> address, zip, etc. then the user clicks in the field, then letting the
 Bi> user look thru the list before deciding to add the new record.  They
 Bi> would first click on last name & check there, then click on address &
 Bi> check there, etc.  That cut out our duplication by over 95%.

not too workable at least in my case.
we got customer from over the world. some might put 125, hight st.
while the other is hight st., 125 then ordinary sorting is not possible.

... Keep Work Hard ! Hong Kong rely on You.... MONEY
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

Sun, 22 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Data Replication

2. Data Replication

3. Automated Replication for FoxPro?

4. Replication Time Delay Between Publisher & Distributer

5. VFP 6.0/SQL 7.0 Replication & Reporting Application

6. Replication with Foxpro

7. replication

8. Replication

9. Foxpro replication across TCP/IP?

10. SQL to Foxpro ODBC Replication?

11. Replication and synchronizaton of tables over the web.

12. Replication