Upsizing VFP to SQL Server
Author Message
 Upsizing VFP to SQL Server

I am attempting to use the import function in SQL Server
to bring over a Visual Foxpro table that has memo fields
in it.   When I identify it as a Visual Foxpro table in
the DSN, it get an error box from DTS Import stating:
Error source:  Microsoft OLE DB Provider for OBDC drivers
Error Desc:  [Microsoft][odbc][odbc Visual Foxpro driver]
Source db  (rest is cut off)
Context:  Error during initialization of the provider.

I am not getting the DSN setup due to missing this
driver.  Where can I obtain the needed VFP driver to allow
the import.   On the other files without a memo, I have
been able to identify them as dBase IV and they have
imported with no problem.

Thanks,

David Parham

Sat, 08 May 2004 00:49:46 GMT

1. Upsizing VFP Table to SQL Server

2. VFP 5 upsize to SQL Server 7

3. Answer this and you are genius VFP Help (Upsizing to SQL Server)

4. Upsize Current VFP 7.0 to SQL Server Forms question

5. VFP 5 upsize to SQL Server 7

6. Visual Fox Pro to SQL Server 6.5 Upsizing problem

7. Sql Server upsize wizard - problem ?

8. Using the Upsizing Wizard to change to a SQL Server Database

9. INDEXES or Upsizing legacy app to SQL server

10. Upsizing a fox database to SQL server

11. Importing (not upsizing) to SQL server?

12. UPSIZING empty date fields to SQL Server