I lost my account (comp.databases.xbase.fox FAQ's)
Author Message
 I lost my account (comp.databases.xbase.fox FAQ's)

I lost my account on Nyx over the weekend.  Thus, I will not be posting
the FAQ's for the following newsgroups this month, and perhaps next
month:

comp.databases.xbase.fox
alt.food.sushi

As soon as I have a stable net.feed set up. I'll be getitng back in touch
with you to revalidate the FAQ's.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Sun, 25 May 1997 09:18:50 GMT

1. URL's seen in comp.databases.xbase.fox

2. Alltrim() don't work (from comp.databases.xbase.fox)

3. comp.databases.xbase.fox

4. comp.databases.xbase.fox archivist WANTED

5. Sneakpeek explanation and summary for comp.databases.xbase.fox

6. SneakPeek summary for comp.databases.xbase.fox for 8/14/1998

7. Links Related To comp.databases.xbase.fox - FREE ACCESS 0228

8. Links Related To comp.databases.xbase.fox - FREE ACCESS 0226

9. Links Related To comp.databases.xbase.fox - FREE ACCESS

10. Links Related To comp.databases.xbase.fox - FREE ACCESS 0219

11. Links Related To comp.databases.xbase.fox - FREE ACCESS

12. How to get Fox Software's xbase system FAQ