Right-Justify SAY?
Author Message
 Right-Justify SAY?

Is there any way to right-justify the output of a SAY command?

PADR will only work right if I'm using a non-proportional font (yuck).

I'm about at my wits' end.
Please help!

Joel Finkle

Direct e-mail for this would be appreciated.

Mon, 05 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Right-Justify SAY?
: Is there any way to right-justify the output of a SAY command?

(snip)

--

I e-mailed this to Joel,  but I thought I'd post, too...

text.  This works on FPM2.5b at least!

I couldn't find it in TFM, but I knew the screen editor could do it.  I
got this by looking at the code generated by the screen editor.

-Geoffrey Poole
 Flathead Lake Biological Station
 The University of Montana

Tue, 06 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Right-Justify SAY?

Quote:

>: Is there any way to right-justify the output of a SAY command?

>(snip)

>--

>I e-mailed this to Joel,  but I thought I'd post, too...

>text.  This works on FPM2.5b at least!

>I couldn't find it in TFM, but I knew the screen editor could do it.  I
>got this by looking at the code generated by the screen editor.

>-Geoffrey Poole
> Flathead Lake Biological Station
> The University of Montana

You may need to TRIM the variable you are SAYing. Also, you can use PADL to automatically make the string a consistent length, but t=
his won't help if you are using a proportional font.

Thu, 08 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Right justified auto-trimming??

2. How to right justify menu bars in vfp6 ?

3. Right Justify Screen Font?

4. Report Form - Left and Right Justify

5. Right justify column in ListBox

6. numeric field, making commas static (right justify input)

7. How to right justify a menu bar in VFP6 ?

8. Left Justify Text in Buttons ??

9. Left Justifying the Caption

10. About Justifying Memo Text in Reports.

11. Justify text in report

12. justify by decimal in 6.0