Help me!!! Nobody has this problem??
Author Message
 Help me!!! Nobody has this problem??

A client report the same problem with two reports.
The report have a group, and start each group with page 1.
The problem is, that page 1 and 2 appear both with page
number 1. This only happen with the first group, in the
other work correctly.
Does anyone hear this problem?? if so... how could i fix
it???Thanks in advance

It happen in VFP6

Mariano

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 18:33:11 GMT
 Help me!!! Nobody has this problem??
Mariano,
First, what verson of VFP 6.0/ There were at least 6 versions - original SP1 -> SP5. Do the user's
runtime files match the version the application was generated in?

Next, does this happen for all users, or just this one? Is it possible that the Group data is
actually different, but just looks the same? (e.g A non-displaying character in the data field(s)?)

Rick

Quote:

> A client report the same problem with two reports.
> The report have a group, and start each group with page 1.
> The problem is, that page 1 and 2 appear both with page
> number 1. This only happen with the first group, in the
> other work correctly.
> Does anyone hear this problem?? if so... how could i fix
> it???Thanks in advance

> It happen in VFP6

> Mariano

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 00:04:59 GMT
 Help me!!! Nobody has this problem??
Rick:

The system was developed and running in VFP6 SP5
The runtime library I usually located in the directory
were the system run.
And it happens to all users, in differents computers with
differents OS.
The group data I suppose is the same.
When I see the table it has the same code.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks in advance

Mariano

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 02:34:54 GMT
 Help me!!! Nobody has this problem??
Have you tried resetting the _pageno variable based on the grouping?
also -
i think there is something 'stuck' in your report header -
page one is normal
page two 'printed' page number is printing out as page 1 -
and I sense this is where your problem area is.
regards [Bill]

--
=============================[remove the dot bob to reply]
William Sanders, Electronic Filing Group. MSDN ISV - VFP/SQL .  mySql/ Sql /

Quote:
> A client report the same problem with two reports.
> The report have a group, and start each group with page 1.
> The problem is, that page 1 and 2 appear both with page
> number 1. This only happen with the first group, in the
> other work correctly.
> Does anyone hear this problem?? if so... how could i fix
> it???Thanks in advance

> It happen in VFP6

> Mariano

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 18:03:19 GMT

1. Having problem display reports on the screen, Help!

2. still having problems- hiding input fields

3. I'm having PROBLEMS whit a project...

4. problem sql usando el having

5. FP 2.6 having problems under NT4.0

6. Having a problem changing the registry on NT

7. Having a real problem with Print Preview.

8. having problem with menus

9. Having problem with VFP and SQL Server

10. Still having a problem with HP printers and VFP5

11. vfp 3 -- still having problems