Upsize Current VFP 7.0 to SQL Server Forms question
Author Message
 Upsize Current VFP 7.0 to SQL Server Forms question

We have a VFP 7.0 application and have upsized the Database to a Microsoft
SQL Server 7.0 database.
My question is what happens to the current forms. I am using the Data
Environment on each Form, where I make the relationship of the tables in it
that the form needs.

What do I need to do to now make it look at the tables on the SQL Server
upsized database?

Thanks

--

Peace in Christ,
Marco Napoli

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 04:15:47 GMT

1. upsizing vfp table to SQL 7.0 newbe question

2. Upsizing VFP Table to SQL Server

3. Upsizing VFP to SQL Server

4. VFP 5 upsize to SQL Server 7

5. Answer this and you are genius VFP Help (Upsizing to SQL Server)

6. VFP 5 upsize to SQL Server 7

7. Linking VFP 5.0 database in SQL server 7.0

8. VFP 6.0, SQL Server 7.0, & Identity Fields

9. Please recommend BOOK(s) for VFP guy to learn SQL Server 7.0 quick

10. PLEASE HELP - CALL STORE PROCEDURE IN SQL SERVER USING VFP 7.0

11. Upsizing And VFP/SQL Questions

12. form display problem: VFP 7.0 app running on XP from W2000 Server