Automatic update does not work in a subclassed cursor adapter?
Author Message
 Automatic update does not work in a subclassed cursor adapter?

I am testing the cursor adapter to replace remote views.
I seems to work. In the BeforeUpdate event I can view the generate UPDATE
SQL command.
Whenever I subclass the cursor adapter, the value of cUpdateInsertCmd in the
BeforeUpdate event is an empty string.

Any input is appreciated.

Jacobus Terhorst

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 07:17:26 GMT

1. Adapter Class Not Updating Data On Server Side

2. Updating A Record Within A Grid (And Trying Not To Move Off Record Till Done)

3. VFP8: Cursor Adapter - yet another problem

4. Cursor Adapter

5. VFP 8 Cursor Adapters

6. VFP 8 Cursor Adapter

7. Custom cursors do not work

8. Not Updating SPT cursor

9. Cursor update not committed to SQL Server

10. Can not update cursor

11. Can not update Cursor HELP

12. Can not update cursor