I need a patch to FP 2.5 or 2.6 for DOS to make *.exe files
Author Message
 I need a patch to FP 2.5 or 2.6 for DOS to make *.exe files

I would be honest to replay an info where to get a patch for
foxpro 2.5 or 2.6 for DOS, let me to make an stand alone
*.exe file.

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.*-*-*.com/ Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I need a patch to FP 2.5 or 2.6 for DOS to make *.exe files
You might want to try at http://www.emsps.com/oldtools/msfox.htm they
sometimes have this software available.

Rick

Quote:
> I would be honest to replay an info where to get a patch for
> foxpro 2.5 or 2.6 for DOS, let me to make an stand alone
> *.exe file.

> * Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find

related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is
Beautiful

Mon, 29 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Patch from FP 2.6 to 2.6 Error Foxprow.exe not a baseline file

2. Comm libraries and FP 2.5/6 DOS, 2.6/Win

3. FP DOS 2.5 Consultant needed - Cambridge, MA

4. FP 2.5 Dos - Too many files open

5. fp 2.5 DOS - too many files open

6. Need 2.5 or 2.6 Professional for DOS

7. transporting report from FP 2.6 for DOS to FP 2.6 for Windows

8. FoxPro 2.5(DOS) patches ( where ?)

9. FoxPro 2.5/DOS patches...where?

10. Y2K Patch for Foxpro 2.5 DOS?

11. Unable to build EXE in FP DOS 2.6