Build EXE in VFP & Memory
Author Message
 Build EXE in VFP & Memory

I've setup a simple form in VFP that produces a couple of lists with
output going to a window or to a text file.  I've built the EXE from the
project and it works fine.  I'm wondering about how much memory this EXE
is taking up.  How can I tell and are there any ways to make the EXE
smaller?

Kelly Roth

Sun, 22 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Build EXE & Directories

2. Won't finish EXE build in VFP

3. VFP wont build exe

4. VFP 8.0 Alpha BUILD EXE FILE can decompile!!!!!!

5. Problems when building .exe in VFP

6. Handling individual (text string) argument to .EXE built from VFP

7. Large application EXE built by VFP 6.0

8. Problem of running .exe file built by VFP 3.0

9. Cannot build an EXE file under VFP

10. Problems when building .exe in VFP

11. Cannot close word when running a exe build in VFP

12. Building a stand alone EXE in VFP 6.0